Nursing Bra Care
- To prevent twisting and tangling, close all hooks and clasps before you wash your nursing bra.
- Wash with like colors—for example, beige with whites and black with darks— to keep the colors true.
- We recommend hand washing in cold water. However, if you are using the washing machine, place in a lingerie bag. To reduce fading and shrinkage, choose the delicate cycle and cold water.
- Avoid bleach as it causes the fabric to lose its stretch. If you really have to use bleach, choose non-chlorine bleach.
- To dry, hang it with the cups reshaped and the back hooked up. Dryer heat may damage the stretch.
- Please don’t iron your nursing bra! The heat damages the elastic and changes the fit.